The cookies policy has been prepared in accordance with the obligations resulting from the amendment to the Telecommunications Law, which entered into force on March 22, 2013. These obligations are similarly carried out throughout Europe as a result of the implementation of the European directive.
Cookie files (so-called cookies) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User’s end device and are intended for using the Website’s pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the storage time on the end device and a unique number. The entity that places cookies on the Website User’s end device and obtains access to them is the operator of this website.
Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- adjusting the content of websites to the User’s preferences and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the device of the Website User and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs;
- creating statistics that help to understand how Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the cookie parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
The following types of cookies are used as part of the Website::
- necessary cookies, enabling the use of services available on the Website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the Website;
- cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication on the Website;
- performance cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of the Website’s pages;
- functional cookies, enabling the user to remember the settings selected by the User and personalization of the User’s interface, e.g. in terms of the selected language or region from which the User comes, font size, website appearance, etc .;
- advertising cookies, enabling the delivery of advertising content to Users more tailored to their interests.
In many cases, the software used for browsing websites (web browser) allows cookies to be stored on the User’s end device by default. Website Users can change cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or inform about their every posting on the Website User’s device. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
Cookies placed on the Website User’s end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.
More information on cookies is available in the Help section in the browser’s menu.