- adjusting the content of the website to the User’s preferences and optimizing the use of the website; in particular, these files allow to recognize the User’s device and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs;
- creating statistics that help to understand how Users use the website, which allows improving its structure and content (in cooperation with, for example, Google);
- maintaining the Website User’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage;
- connections with websites such as Facebook.
Cookies used by the Website may be temporary or permanent. Temporary cookies are deleted when the browser is closed, while permanent cookies are also stored after you have finished using the Website and are used to store information such as your password or login, which speeds up and facilitates the use of the Website. In any case, you can block the installation of cookies or delete permanent cookies using the appropriate options of your web browser. In case of problems, we advise you to use the browser’s help file or contact the manufacturer of the browser you are using. Detailed information on how to manage cookies can be found at the following links. On a stationary device:
- Internet Explorer
On mobile devices:
- Windows Phone
- the visitor’s IP address,
- date and time of visit,
- referral link (the website from which the visitor was redirected to our website) pages visited on our website,
- information on the browser used (browser type and version, operating system, etc.).
For optimization, we use cooperation with a partner (eg Google). How is the collected data used? You have the option of viewing and editing your data at any time as part of the Website, after logging in with your login and password. We may use your data in the following ways:
- to ensure that the content on our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to verify your identity, answer all your inquiries to us, handle your requests and provide you with the best service,to perform our obligations under any contract concluded between us and you;
- in order to enable you to use the interactive functions of our website at the time chosen by you;
- to notify you of changes to our services, changes to our terms, conditions and policies and / or other administrative information;
- to provide you with benefits and services as website users;
- to manage and maintain our records;
- to manage your membership on the sites;
- to store any wish lists you have created and to share them with others;
- in order to enable you to participate in competitions and promotions, as well as to manage such actions. Some of these activities have additional policies that may contain additional information about how we use and disclose your personal information;
- to prevent or detect abuse or fraud with your express consent, we may contact you using the contact details provided by you (e.g. by regular mail, e-mail, SMS, telephone or other electronic channels) for the purposes of marketing, advertising and opinion polling. For example, this applies to information relating to products, e-commerce, special offers and promotions of Mennica Skarbowa, as well as information on the opening of local stores and their activities; to contact you and provide you with information that is of particular interest to you, data about your overall interaction with Mennica Skarbowa;
- to contact you and provide you with information that is of particular interest to you, data about your overall interaction with Mennica Skarbowa;
- loyalty, your ratings and product reviews, history of your contacts with our customer service, your results regarding clicks / openings of the newsletter, your browsing behavior (web tracking), types of newsletters you subscribed to participate in promotions or events, and your use of mobile applications), will be aggregated, analyzed and used.
The period of use of the personal data provided by you will not be longer than the period of revocation of consent, limitation of claims from the performance of the contract or resulting from generally applicable law, depending on the cases. Data storage period Personal data will be kept for the period of:
- the duration of the sales contract, necessary for the performance of the contract, no longer than within the period necessary for the proper pursuit of claims under the sales contract or storage for keeping records required by law;
- in the case of data processed for marketing purposes, until the Customer unsubscribes from the Newsletter, objects to the processing of his data for direct marketing purposes or until he withdraws his consent to data processing, and after this period for a maximum of 4 years – i.e. for the period in which there may be a need to prove to state authorities (including all kinds of authorities, courts and offices) that the Seller’s marketing activities towards the User were lawful, to protect potential claims.
- requesting access to them,
- deletion or restriction,
- the right to object to the processing and to transfer data,
- access to personal data, including to inquire about the purposes of processing, the scope of processed, to whom personal data are disclosed, the period of personal data storage,
- file a complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office regarding the processing of Users ‘and Customers’ personal data by the Website,
- object to the processing of his data for direct marketing purposes, including profiling.